Activate your membership
Click on the Activate button to start your registration process
Benefits of Membership
- Automatic membership to the St Peter's College Resource Centre - click here for more information
- Submit and advertise your events with us - click here
- Regular weekly email notifications of courses, events, resources and news that enhance your learning, tailored to your preferences - see below
- 'My Learning Plan' - bookmark and store all events and resources that are of interest to you - find out more!
- Access to St Peter's College virtual learning environment - coming later in 2017
When you enter the registration process you will be asked to let us know your notification preferences which are your areas of interest such as Youth and Children's Work, Worship Leading or Pioneering Ministry.
After you have selected these and submitted your registration we will send notifications to your inbox about any courses, events, resources or news stories relating to your chosen areas.
If you wish to change these or turn off the notifications you can do so by logging in using your email address and password.
Click on the ACTIVATE button to start your Registration Process.
Request a Membership Card
We have a limited number of plastic credit-card-sized membership cards for our members. Please contact us to request yours.
My Learning Plan
As a member I could add this to my learning plan, sign up here