Lent Course: The Five Marks of Mission
21st February to 21st March 2018
Five different speakers expound one of the Five Marks of Mission
Doncaster Minster’s weekly Lent talks and discussion for 2018 are focussing on the Five Marks of Mission.
Tea and coffee will be available after the session finishes at 9pm.
All are welcome to attend.
- Week 1: Wednesday 21st February - Rt Revd Dr Pete Wilcox, Bishop of Sheffield - "To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom."
- Week 2: Wednesday 28th February - Revd Canon Mark Cockayne, Director Parish Support "To teach, baptise and nurture new believers."
- Week 3: Wednesday 7th March - Rt. Revd Dr Tim Ellis, Assistant Bishop "To respond to human need by loving service."
- Week 4: Wednesday 14th March - Ven. Malcolm Chamberlain Archdeacon of Sheffield "To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation."
- Week 5: Wednesday 21st March - Jo Chamberlain, Environmental Adviser "To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation and sustain and renew the life of the earth."
7.30pm - 9pm
Doncaster Minster Church Street, Doncaster DN1 1RD
Limited parking (including disabled parking) available in the Minster grounds, but plenty of parking in car parks close to the Minster.
My Learning Plan
As a member I could add this to my learning plan, sign up here