Godly Play resources
The St Peter's College Resource Centre has a selection of Godly Play resources available to borrow, free of charge.
Currently, the centre has 33 high-quality sets, including 10 parable boxes, available to members of Sheffield Diocese for a period of up to four weeks. The centre's collection is growing and it is looking forward to adding brand new, hand-made pieces over the coming months.
Each Godly Play box is provided with a set of instructions to ensure smooth delivery and maximum enjoyment!
The current Godly Play resources available from the resource centre are:
- The Books of the Bible
- The Ark and the Temple
- The Synagogue and the Upper Room
- The Faces of Easter
- The Good Shepherd and World Communion
- The Mystery of Christmas (x2)
- Parable of the Leaven (x2)
- The Circle of the Church Year
- Creation (x3)
- The Great Family
- The Exodus
- The Ten Best Ways to Live
- Parable of the Sower (x2)
- Parable of the Mustard Seed (x2)
- Holy Baptism
- Parable of the Good Samaritan
- Parable of the Good Shepherd
- Parable of the Great Pearl (x2)
- The Mystery of Pentecost (x2)
- The Mystery of Easter (x2)
- Jonah the Backward Prophet
- The Exile and Return
- The Flood and The Ark
To ensure you deliver the best Godly Play experience or if you have any questions and would like to learn more, please visit the Godly Play website or for information about support in the region visit the Mutual Blessings page.
You can also access Godly Play sets at other places within the Diocese including St. Stephen's Netherthorpe and St Mary's Walkley and borrow them from The Montgomery Centre in Sheffield.
If you have any questions at all or would like to enquire about borrowing any of the available resources please contact the centre administrator Stephanie Osman on 01709 309 105.
My Learning Plan
As a member I could add this to my learning plan, sign up here