As the diocesan learning community for mission and ministry we want to point you in the direction of great resources that we have researched and can recommend that will benefit you.
We will regularly update this section - simply take a look at the section menu to the left (or top on mobile devices) for details of all our recommended resources.
How to find the Resources that suit you.
We have structured the Resources to make them easier to find in the same way as the rest of our site under the 7 Core Areas of Learning. The best way to find resources is using the Resource List search but there are also links to some highlighted resources under the following headings:
- Reaching Out - for mission and evangelism
- Growing Disciples - for discipling others
- Teaching Others - for training and teaching church members
- Exploring Your Calling - exploring what ministry you feel God could be calling you to
- Leadership - skills in leadership at various levels
- Serving the Church - for roles that help the church to operate effectively and efficiently
- Digging Deeper - for personal growth and discipleship
*In addition we also have excellent information and resources on the following:
- Festivals - find resources for all of the major festivals in the UK such as Christmas and Easter.
- Basic Computer Skills - connect with GCF Learn for easy to understand information and online courses including touch-typing.
- Theological Libraries and Resources- locations where you can borrow or buy study books and other resources.
Disclaimer: Whilst we are careful to distribute and recommend appropriate information and resources to benefit our members in their learning, the events publicised, news articles, downloaded resources such as documents, audio or video or on website links, do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of St Peter’s College or the Diocese of Sheffield.
My Learning Plan
As a member I could add this to my learning plan, sign up here