Who do we serve?
St Peter’s serves 4 groups within the church…..
including incumbent vicars and curates. Those working towards ordination will do this through other theological colleges
including lay readers, pastoral workers, parish evangelists, children and youth workers and any ministry that must be licensed or authorised by the Bishop
Informal Lay Leaders
includes all those ministries that do not need to be licensed or authorised such as worship leader
all those who follow Jesus and wish to grow in their faith
The process of life-long learning is to encourage the people of God to grow and develop in important areas of discipleship and ministry.
The Church has identified these as:
- Christian Faith and Discipleship
- Relationships and Community
- Mission, Evangelism and Growing Disciples
- Collaboration and Shared Leadership
- Spirituality and Worship
- Vocation and Ministry within the Church of England
- Personality and Character
My Learning Plan
As a member I could add this to my learning plan, sign up here